Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow and Photos


Got a free extra "weekend" this week, with both Christianna's and my offices closed for two days due to snow.  This morning the snow turned to freezing rain and took out our power lines, so I'm writing this from a Starbucks in downtown Kent.

Every time we put chains on our tires, our car seems to become a taxi for stranded travelers in the snow.  This morning I drove a family we met in Starbucks to Auburn.  Daughter's feet were soaked.  Nice to feel helpful just a little.



Christianna keeps getting "more" pregnant, if there is such a thing!  I've been having vivid dreams of her labor and the joy that is about to enter our lives.  Really excited and feeling so blessed.  Used the snow days to finally gets off our butts and start preparing the nursery in earnest.

Anticipating lots of photo opportunities this year, I've started a new project—a "Photo-A-Day" every day for 2012.  Going well so far, though some days I've been more inspired than others.  No particular topic, just whatever's interesting or happening or just catches my eye.  Here's the haul for 1/24th of the year so far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment